Re: Can't log in to BugTracker since I screwed something up

Le 14/08/2024 à 00:50, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
On 8/13/24 08:56, Benoît Minisini wrote:
Le 13/08/2024 à 14:43, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
Benoît,

Now that you're back and the dust has settled from the release of Gambas 3.19.4, when you get some time will you please take a look at what I did to screw up my BugTracker login?

I was trying to see how one might reset their password.
Ref: https://lists.gambas-basic.org/archive/user/2024-08/0000043.html

I have found two accounts about you. I removed the new one, and reactivated the old one associated with your bug reports.

I send you the login and your new password privately.

Regards,

Great! I'm back in. Thank you.

Is there a proper way one should reset their password, like say, if they forgot it?

No, you have to tell me to do it.

--
Benoît Minisini.