Re: on the gambas wiki site... I can find no where to reset my password?

On 8/8/24 11:12, Bruce Steers wrote:
Goto the bug tracker section.
Account settings are managed there.

Ps. If you have problems try a non Gmail address to register then change it later to your Gmail

On Thu, 8 Aug 2024, 15:45 brian mullan, <bmullan.mail@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:bmullan.mail@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Sorry for such a question but I searched everywhere and can find nothing about either how to register an acct or how to
    reset a password.

    If someone can point me to something I'd appreciate it.
    thanks
    brian

Yes, registering on the Bugtracker also registers the same account for the Wiki. But, I just noticed that there is no "Reset password" option provided. I've never had to use it before.

I just re-registered with a different password (same everything else) to see if that works to reset a password. I'm still waiting for the confirmation email.

No confirmation email. Aaaand... Now I can't login with either password. Oops.

--
Lee

--- Gambas User List Netiquette [https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette] ----