Re: Why is a time of 00:00 regarded as Null?

Am 06.08.24 um 10:28 schrieb Bruce Steers:
What about finding out the time using the command Time()

Time(Null)
00:00:00

Time("")
00:00:00

The results are identical which is actually my problem.

To get a complete Date consisting of a date- and time-component I currently use two properties of data type Date:

- date without time component and

- separate time component.

For convenience of the user they are added internally to obtain a complete Date. There seems to be no other way than transferring a complete date with time component. Such an expression cannot become Null when using values of the presence and future.

Best regards

Claus