Re: Licensing software created with Gambas

Il 25/07/24 12:55, Stéphane Aulery ha scritto:
Hi,

On the Gambas website and in its code repository I only find references
to the GPL 2.0+ license for Gambas source code and CC-BY-SA 3.0 for wiki
pages.

Is it possible to write non-GPL software with Gambas such as ISC, CeCILL-B?

I think the question arises for component code and other code implicitly
included in a Gambas project.

Regards,

Hi,

if you read here (*), you see all the GPL compatible licenses.
I'm not a lawyer, but I don't understand why you want to use a license
that guarantees you less than the one used by Gambas.

Regards
Gianluigi

(*) https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.en.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses