Non consecutive line numbers with textEditor component

Hello,

I continue to work on my Linux clone of AstroGrep.

In main form matched lines are displayed on bottom for the selected file.

For the bottom area I don't know if I can use a TextEditor component or an other component displaying HTML/CSS.

This somewhat special area must offer three things:

- Line numbering (on/off)
- A view of the matches with context (not always consecutive so the numbering is not either) - On double click, a file editor opens the file at the indicated line and column

An editor area seems more appropriate to me, but I don't know if the numbering can be non-consecutive or at least the non-interesting lines can be hidden or folded.

Is this feasible with a TextEditor component?

PS: Screenshots are here: http://saulery.free.fr/Gambas/

Stéphane Aulery