Re: HttpClient-Class fails on Opensuse if running in an AppImage

Am 04.07.24 um 16:44 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
What do you mean by "path" and "access rights"? On the local machine or the HTTP-server?
No idea, it's a CURL error message.
Ah, ok.
So why do I have this problem only with the HTTPClient-class if it runs in an AppImage on Opensuse?
I guess it's a 'libcurl' problem when embedded inside an AppImage. It claims that it cannot read the SSL certificates.

It seems that you right. I found this: https://curl.se/mail/lib-2022-05/0039.html

This tells me, that we better use curl as shell command if we want to make an AppImage out of it - too bad. Actually I wanted to do exactly the opposite.

Best regards

Claus