Re: HttpClient-Class fails on Opensuse if running in an AppImage

Am 04.07.24 um 14:26 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
The ErrorText property would be more readable!
It's the CURL error #77. According to the documentation, it means:
"Problem with reading the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)"
Regards,

What do you mean by "path" and "access rights"? On the local machine or the HTTP-server?

As said, the app works without any error on the Opensuse machine if I run it in the IDE or as Gambas executable. When I use curl as Shell command instead, the app works perfect - also if run in an AppImage on Opensuse.

So why do I have this problem only with the HTTPClient-class if it runs in an AppImage on Opensuse?

Best regards

Claus