Configuration files

On and old intranet server that once started with Debian 8 Jessie and has since been upgraded several times, currently running Debian 11, I have following situation:

When running dpkg --list | grep gambas3 I get

ii gambas3-gb-args 3.18.4~debian11-patched all Gambas arguments parser
rc gambas3-gb-cairo 3.6.2-1~jessie i386 Gambas bindings for cairo
ii gambas3-gb-db 3.18.4~debian11-patched i386 Gambas database access common libraries
ii gambas3-gb-db-mysql 3.18.4~debian11-patched i386 MySQL driver for the Gambas database
ii gambas3-gb-net 3.18.4~debian11-patched i386 Gambas networking component
rc gambas3-gb-qt4 3.6.2-1~jessie i386 Gambas Qt GUI component
rc gambas3-gb-qt4-ext 3.6.2-1~jessie i386 Gambas extended Qt GUI component
ii gambas3-gb-settings 3.18.4~debian11-patched all Gambas utilities classii gambas3-runtime 3.18.4~debian11-patched i386 Gambas runtime interpreter

Now the current installed Gambas 3.18.4 is from own intranet debian repository for gambas.
The long gone gambas 3.6.2-1-jessie was from an old intranet debian repository for gambas, back when server was on Debian 8.

The rc indicates that the 3.6.2 versions are no longer installed but some configuration info seems to be left behind (rc -> remove configuration)

My question is, where does gambas place this configuration info when being installed from a debian repo (so from .deb packages).
apt-get purge or remove doesn't work as they are not installed and the Debian repository holding 3.6.2 is long gone.
So, if I know where the stuff is at, I will manually remove it and be done with it.

FYI: I do not mean the gambas configuration files in user.home/.config, but the configuration info, places by the gambas installation, that is not removed for gambas3-gb-cairo, gambas3-gb-qt4 and gambas3-gb-qt4-ext.

Thanks,

gbWilly

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.