Re: WebSeparator is not affected by Foreground color

Le 20/06/2024 à 19:35, Safiur Rahman a écrit :
Hi

Assigning Foreground color to WebSeparator (gb.web.gui) is not changing the color of line. Can you guide me how to change the gray color of line produced by WebSeparator to any other color?

I am using gambas 3.19.2 in Ubuntu 22.04 installed through stable ppa
Attached a sample

--
Regards
Safiur Rahman

It's fixed in the last commit in master. The foreground color is now correctly taken into account.

Benoît Minisini.