Re: Debian and Gambas (long read)

On 5/7/24 19:19, Bruce Steers wrote:
yes please. i might look into this packagecloud and see if it's possible to set up more Os's.

IIRC, you can host as many repos as your Plan's space allows.

packagecloud do a free option , 2gb storage and 10gb bandwidth.  could probably host a few versions there.
https://packagecloud.io/pricing/ <https://packagecloud.io/pricing/>

It would be good to see any scripts/code made to create the gambas packages. (how does Benoit do it with launchpad?)

The ultimate solution would be a way to enhance the gitlab-ci to create packages after compiling and post them somewhere.

This refers to something else I also mentioned before: PackageCloud integrates with GitLab. As I understand it, one just needs to set up a GitLab pipeline with a "recipe" to automatically integrate/deploy to PackageCloud.

And, gbWilly, I'm not sure why you mention not being up for hosting your own. As Bruce noted, PackageCloud has a Free Plan.

--
Lee

--- Gambas User List Netiquette [https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette] ----