Re: Linux Weekly News quotes answer to Bruce's mail about Wayland

> I disagree , i WANT to position my windows !!   i think the "end user"
> knows best where the end user wants a window, not the bl**dy compositor !!

This feels absurd. Only the user *can* know where they want the windows
positioned, everything else is assuming/guessing. But maybe this is
something I could get used to. I would need to see it first. Still, reminds
me of the decision Ubuntu made some years ago to replace desktop metaphor
with "Unity". Design made by people who do all their work on a floor..?
Shoebox..?

Jussi