Re: Wayland Problems

OK dont start throwing heavy objects towards me... just yet... but since xy
positioning is very actively discouraged by wayland folks then perhaps
we're knocking on the wrong doors.

If a wayland compositor is responsible for window xy positioning and other
functionality perhaps we can send a message on all of the wayland
compositor devs to get something in each and every one of the wayland
compositors out there so that we can get back some control from wayland.

Or perhaps there's a way of writing a wayland compositor C component
specifically for Gambas. Those two are just ideas but maybe one of them (or
something else someone else might have to suggest) is feasable. What do you
guys say?