Re: GRIDVIEW color and size

First, many thanks

It's a nice idea to use with two GRIDVIEW
But there are some things that didn't work well

1. It is not possible to increase the size of the columns with the mouse
2. When the horizontal scroll is active and I move to the right it moves the entire grid including the left header column
And the head of the top columns doesn't move along with the grid below either

Inspired by the control in VB6
VSFlexGrid Pro 8.0
I took ideas that are in the VSFlexGrid Pro 8.0 control

In the meantime I managed to change several things in the source code of Benoit's original GRIDVIEW and if it looks good then maybe Benoit can put it in the original code and of course design it better than me.
What I have so far is:
1. GridView1..BackgroundSel = Color.Blue
This changes the background color of the selection cursor
2. GridView1.Rows.Background = Color.Pink
This changes the background color of the entire left vertical header column
3. GridView1.Rows.Foreground = Color.White
This changes the interior color of the entire left vertical header column
4. GridView1.Rows.AutoNumVisible = False
This disables the auto-numbering of the vertical left header column
5. GridView1.Rows[2].Background = Color.Blue
This changes the column background color of the vertical left header of row 2 only
6. GridView1.Rows[5].Background = Color.Violet
This changes the inner color of the column of the vertical left header only of row 5
7. GridView1.Rows[1].Font = Font["Arial,20,Bold"]
It changes the font of the vertical left header column of row 1 only
8. GridView1.Columns.Background = Color.Green
This changes the background color of the entire row of the horizontal top header
9. GridView1.Columns.Foreground = Color.Red
This changes the inner color of the entire row of the horizontal top header

I have a few more things left that I seem to be getting into quite a bit of trouble with, for example I want it to be possible to do:
More than one column header left side horizontal