Re: Question on how to get a pdf in a db blob field using Gambas

Am 18.04.24 um 16:23 schrieb gbWilly:

I know it is possible to get a pdf in a longblob, many php examples to be found on the web.
I need this solved with gambas (not php), so any suggestions are welcome.

I think it's not a good idea to store such data in a database.

Especially if you have to store a lot of Pdf files in the database it can be a really bad idea because it unnecessarily blows up backups.

The file system is the better place for that because there you can just backup files that have been changed.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur