Re: GRIDVIEW color and size

Replying on-list, inline.

On 4/17/24 12:50, Mayost Sharon wrote:
I am trying to write a program that I had in VB6 where I used with a VSFlexGrid control

1. If it is not possible to change the background color of the selection marker, this will limit us to give the color of the text the same as the color of the marker because during the selection the text will not be visible in the line

True, but there are many colors, other than SelectedBackground, from which to choose.

3. Regarding the size of the columns, it is possible to change the size even without adding spaces.
by:
GridView1.Columns[1].Width = 320
GridView1.Columns[3].Width = 120
and so'

I did not tell you how to change the width of the columns as you did not ask about that.

my question is:
There is a column on the left side which is a header defined by:
GridView1.Header = GridView.Vertical
I want to change the width of the header column on the left side

Which is what I told you how to do:
"The vertical header is automatically sized according to the width of the text displayed. If you wish to make it wider, you can pad the _GridView_Row.Title with extra spaces."

4. I mean the column of the head on the left side
GridView1.Header = GridView.Vertical
But he adds advanced numbering, i.e. 1 2 3 ...
I do want this column but without numbering

I also told you how to change that as well:
"But if you don't want the numbering of the vertical header, either turn off that header, or change the text of each row's header with the _GridView_Row.Title property."

Since you want the header, you'll need to change the text of each row's header with the _GridView_Row.Title property. You can set it to a blank space (" ") to remove the numbering.

Thank you