Re: GRIDVIEW color and size

On 4/16/24 19:03, Mayost Sharon wrote:
Hello

How is given in the GRIDVIEW control
1. Change the color of the selection marker

That is not possible. Someone will please correct me if I am wrong on that.

2. Change the background color and foreground color of the horizontal and vertical head

Also not possible. There are no .Background nor .Foreground properties for _GridView_Column [1] and _GridView_Row [2].

[1] https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/_gridview_column
[2] https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/_gridview_row

3. Change the size of the vertical head

The vertical header is automatically sized according to the width of the text displayed. If you wish to make it wider, you can pad the _GridView_Row.Title with extra spaces.

4. Not to display numbering at the top of the vertical line

I am unsure what you mean here. What vertical line?

Do you mean the vertical header? I don't know what numbering there is at the /top/ of that. But if you don't want the numbering of the vertical header, either turn off that header, or change the text of each row's header with the _GridView_Row.Title property.

--
Lee

--- Gambas User List Netiquette [https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette] ----