Re: QT6 ?

Il 05/04/24 17:13, Philippe Valarcher ha scritto:
Le vendredi 05 avril 2024 à 16:20 +0200, Gianluigi a écrit :
Il 05/04/24 15:38, Gianluigi ha scritto:
Il 05/04/24 15:30, Philippe Valarcher ha scritto:
Hi Gianluigi,
I am on KDE Neon which is a derivative from ubuntu-jammy: and I did
exactly what you send me for it.
but I don't have any QT6 component.
Thanks.

Hi Philippe,
as far as I know, qt6 isn't available on ubuntu jammy and I don't think
it can be installed.
You must use an OS that supports qt6 libraries

Regards
Gianluigi

Hi Philippe,

edit, it seems that it can be installed in the Universe repository, read
here:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1434956/install-qt6-on-22-04
<https://askubuntu.com/questions/1434956/install-qt6-on-22-04>

Regards
Gianluigi

I did what it says and after à lot of updates and new git installation I
have to say that there is nothing new in the horizon But thank you anyway.

I'm sorry and in fact, if you look at what Benoit writes about jammy:
GAMBAS_CONFIG_FAILURE=1 ./configure -C --disable-keyring --disable-qt4
--disable-qt6
you see that qt6 are disabled.
The only Debian that seems to support them is sid.

Regards
Gianluigi

P.S. I did a test on a virtual one, I get the same result as you