Re: Custom Highlight for folders

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 at 17:34, Bruce Steers <bsteers4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 at 17:09, Brian G <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Custom highlighting property now apply to both folders and files.
>>
>> [DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT]
>> * NEW: Custom highlighting property now apply to both folders and files.
>> * NEW: Rename the "FolderProperties" option to "FileProperties" in the project configuration file.
>>
>> This is a great thing!
>>
>> Question: How do I use this feature for my project
>>
>> I choose Projects -> (Subdirectory of project called)subs(right click) -> property -> Properties -> highlight files with
>> and my only choice is NONE.
>>

> I think you have to put your custom highlight definition files in the new
> .conf folder in the project root, then they will appear in the list.
>
> Respects
> BruceS

hmm.
I just tried putting the sh.highlight in my .conf folder and now the
project won't load in the IDE with following error msg...

Cannot open project file :
/home/bonus/_aa

File or directory does not exist
[gb.highlight].TextHighlighter.Register.173 Configuration.Analyze.24
Configuration.OnProjectChange.10 Project.Open.898 Project.Main.506 ?

So maybe i am wrong about that, or it's a bug.

Respects
BruceS