Custom Highlight for folders

Custom highlighting property now apply to both folders and files.

[DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT]
* NEW: Custom highlighting property now apply to both folders and files.
* NEW: Rename the "FolderProperties" option to "FileProperties" in the project configuration file.

This is a great thing!

Question: How do I use this feature for my project

I choose Projects -> (Subdirectory of project called)subs(right click) -> property -> Properties -> highlight files with
and my only choice is NONE.
The subs directory under projects contains a number of gambas scripts that I would like to open with the gambas highlighter!

--
~~~~ Brian