Re: [Bug?] Stack Overflow with callback from external library

On 3/17/24 16:20, T Lee Davidson wrote:
On 3/17/24 15:58, T Lee Davidson wrote:
That is what I had in mind. But, it's much more complex for me now. As yet, I have no clue how to implement external sockets polling.

Well I found an example in the source code: fileserver_example_external_select.c

Now I just need to decipher it so I can figure out how it might be translated.

And ... I've hit yet another roadblock.

The only threading mode that can be used, external sockets polling, supports only 'select' and 'epoll' but not 'poll'. 'epoll' can't be used because it uses a union type. And, 'select', with its fd_set & fd_zero, is a convoluted maze of macros that is, currently, beyond my comprehension.

--
Lee

--- Gambas User List Netiquette [https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette] ----