Re: [Bug?] Stack Overflow with callback from external library

Le 17/03/2024 à 20:19, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
On 3/17/24 15:06, Benoît Minisini wrote:
It can't work as soon as libmicrohttpd tries to run the callback in multiple threads. Gambas interpreter can only work in one same thread.

Okay. Well, at least I'm consistent :-)

The only option I have then is to use external sockets polling (MHD creates no threads, event loop is fully managed by the application). And, I'm going to have to figure out how to do that.

Thank you, Benoît.

Someone should make a component from that library, to replace 'gb.http'...

--
Benoît Minisini.