Re: reverting if tabs after debug

On 3/6/24 16:24, Bruce Steers wrote:

On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 at 22:46, Benoît Minisini <benoit.minisini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Le 06/03/2024 à 00:55, Bruce Steers a écrit :
    > The recent commit should keep the currently focused/active
    document open
    > and not restore previously selected tab.
    >
    > I didn't even realize it re-opened closed tabs. I agree though,
    i think
    > it would be better if it only closed tabs it's opened and did not
    > re-open user closed ones
    >
    > Maybe this feature should/could be a project setting we could
    > enable/disable per requirement?
    >
    > Respects
    > BruceS

    In last commit, the debugger does not re-open a file if it has been
    closed during the debugging session. It only closes the files it has
    opened, except the active one.

    Regards,

-- Benoît Minisini.

aah great stuff Ben .
A little tweak here and a little tweak there and i'm sure everyone will be happy.

Thank you good sir :)
BruceS

Thanks Ben

--