Re: reverting if tabs after debug

The recent commit should keep the currently focused/active document open
and not restore previously selected tab.

I didn't even realize it re-opened closed tabs. I agree though,  i think it
would be better if it only closed tabs it's opened and did not re-open user
closed ones

Maybe this feature should/could be a project setting we could
enable/disable per requirement?

Respects
BruceS