Re: [Gambas-user] MUA "Reply" should not behave as "Reply List" (was Re: M/L replying to users email not the list)

Am 06.03.24 um 17:10 schrieb Jose J. Rodriguez:

Except Reply-To-All should also include the poster address. But it doesn't really bother me, it's much better than before.

Yes, that's what I thought too. But exactly this mail from you doesn't work (in my Thunderbird). Uff ...

If I want to reply to the poster, I can always do it manually, heh. Anyway, how did you manage this, with the Mail-Followup-To headerthat was discussed?

That's easy, in Mlmmj we can add any header we want in a file called 'customheaders' per list, but the thing that drives us crazy is *what* we can add or what we should better skip.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur