Re: [Gambas-user] Re: Bouncing messages from user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am 29.02.24 um 21:52 schrieb Jose J. Rodriguez:

Yes, after the list change, I got a warning from gmail about the SPF mismatch, but I told it it was ok (at least I though I did, heh). Guess it simply thought it knew better.

Oh, Gmail is nicer than I thought. I was full of anger this morning when I realized that Gmail accounts were not getting the mails. Now I'm really glad that Mlmmj is doing the job well.

I'm still curious to see how Mlmmj performs in the long run.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur