[Gambas-user] IDE workspace with many open tabs

It would be really useful if the TabPanel of the IDE workspaces could be
more than one row.

If i am working on a project with many files open it's a pain having to
keep finding the tabs.

If there is an option to show another row it would be so much easier.

I added an option to my IDE that does not show the file extension in the
tabs (i thought not needed as there is a M for module or C for class image)
that helps show more tabs on the screen but it's just not enough for the
current project i'm working on that's got 10 tabs/files open..

Probably an impossibility but worth a mention i thought.

What do you think Ben. a fairly simple addition or a massively complicated
task not even worth thinking about?

Respects
BruceS