Re: [Gambas-user] ML: some information

Il 28/02/24 09:52, Christof Thalhofer ha scritto:

Yes. At the moment the ML works as before. I am a bit unsure with
bugtracker@ an notification@ because until now there was no new mail
(except the one you mentioned, which was blocked so that I had to
change the configuration).

We will keep the old archive. The new archive (for all the mails since
the migration) has to be installed and configured. This will happen
within the next few days. Then the search engine indexes the old
archive and the new one so that everything will be as before.
T. Lee Davidson helps me now and will be able to maintain the
mailinglists also. He wrote a frontend in Gambas which we will install
in the next few days also.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

Thank you very much for the information and I apologize to the great Lee
for excluding him from the thanks :-(

Regards
Gianluigi

----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----