[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2952: The Default Button of the MessageBox doesn't show the Focus Rectangle when Property DefaultButton is set to False under GTK

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2952&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Claus DIETRICH:

It seems that you are right. I didn't believe that it is a theme issue, because the last button displays the focus when I press the Tab-button twice. Other themes coming with the distro showed the same problem but after I changed the theme to Windows-10 the last button displayed the focus. So please regard this report as invalid and apologize if this duplicated an earlier report.
With best regards
Claus

Claus DIETRICH changed the state of the bug to: Invalid.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----