[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2941: Selected radio button icon

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2941&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Gianluigi GRADASCHI:

Look Bruce, I wasn't offended, I just wanted to clarify that I know some things about Gambas too.
I'm not a programmer, I dabble in Gambas and for now I still enjoy it.
My only programming experience has been with VBA and Automation which I have used to make offers to my clients (since 1999).
Then some of my clients asked me for small programs and here my programming experience ends.
I don't have anything to teach anyone and unfortunately given my age it's more what I forget than what I learn.

Maybe Style was designed for the DrawingArea.
If Benoit finds my request useless, he will reject it, as is his right and as he has already done other times in the past.
I don't think there is another programming language that with just two lines of code... :-)
Regards

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----