[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2941: Selected radio button icon

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2941&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by Bruce STEERS:

Only trying to save Benoit some time my friend.
Do not take it personally GL I am not trying to be nasty.
I am not against you

I just tried to explain that you are asking for a theme icon to behave like a toolkit widget image.

It think if you think about it you will understand they are different things.

Stock.class is for theme icons
Style.class is for widgets

Perhaps a better request would be to fix Style.class so the toolkit that does not give the size you ask for with Style.PaintOption stretches the image. As I think the issue is more with Style.PaintOption/Style.PaintCheck and that silly toolkit that only renders one size image making it awkward.

But in light of your beliefs I apologize for any offense and I will no longer comment on this and leave it for Benoits wisdom.
Respects

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----