[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2905: AppImage's error on Fedora 40

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2905&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Gianluigi GRADASCHI:

I used Ubuntu 20.04, I believe (wrongly?) that the older the system with which I create the appimage the more compatibility it finds.
At the moment I'm busy switching from Mint 21.3 to Mint 22 (still Cinnamon) and so I'll postpone the tests until next week. I am currently without Virtual Machine Manager.

Thank you & Regards

Gianluigi GRADASCHI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----