[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2905: AppImage's error on Fedora 40

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2905&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Benoît MINISINI:

AppImageBuilder sometimes does not add some specific packages by default, and so if the underlying library does not exist on the target system, you get this kind of error.

Did you try to add some explicit Ubuntu packages related to 'gb.sdl2.audio' to the extra dependencies? To know the libraries used by 'gb.sdl2.audio', you have to run `ldd /usr/lib/gambas3/gb.sdl2.audio.so` on an Ubuntu system.

What is curious is that I have 'libnsl.so.3' on my Manjaro system. 'libnsl.so.1' must be from an old system... Which Ubuntu version did you use to generate the AppImage?

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----