[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2936: Error #27

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2936&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Ernst BUERJES:

I installed Gambas3 using the Software Platform of my OS. The installed Version is 3.16.3-3. When I start this I see the Icon 3 - 4 seconds, then it disappears and nothing happens.

I deinstalled this Version and made a new installation on the command line. Then I started it and the result is as I reported.

Same result with

$ GB_GUI=gb.qt5 gambas3

I made the same procedure not only on my desktop but also on my notebook. Same result.

Ernst BUERJES changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----