[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2934: No MouseWheel event in DocumentView

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2934&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Claus DIETRICH:

Hi Benoît

There is a misunderstanding.

I know how the mouse wheel is used inside the DocumentView control and that it "eats" the mousewheel-event.
But this is a bug because
1. the DocumentView control doesn't need to "eat" the mousewheel-event when the ctrl-key is pressed and
2. without the mousewheel event you cannot access the full operational potential of the control.

I made following concrete proposal for a bug fix:
Just delete the command line "Stop Event" as out-commented in the source code of my initial report.

An observer inside the DocumentView-class is not required and has no added value.

I am proposing this fix because I don't want to keep the source code of the control in the project and others should also be able to access the full potential of the DocumentView without using its sourcecode and modifying it.

With best regards
Claus

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----