[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2901: Packages dependies (step 7 of packager)

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2901&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Willy RAETS:

Extra dependencies is what is set in control file, right?

I set the extra dependency on my gambas libraries because I use the .deb packages to distribute the software on other systems.
I want to prevent applications depending on my gambas libraries to be installed if the proper version library is not installed.
This because my applications make use of the gambas libraries, to provide a lot of functionality.

But now you talk about explicit dependencies.
Does this mean that if I leave out the libraries as extra dependency, they still will be in the control file, forcing the libraries to be installed first?

I guess I will test that tomorrow and read what you wrote a few time over...

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----