[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2909: Tableview Select() does not select

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2909&from=L21haW4-

Comment #15 by Christof THALHOFER:

Ok, I nailed it. Attached is 'deg.form-3.14.9-bug2909.tar.gz' which starts the form 'FmTableTest3'. In the video you see how I switch between the tableviews with the 'Tab' key. If a TableView has the focus and no row is selected the first entry could be selected with the 'Down' key.

Since Gambas 3.19 this can't be accomplished any more. One has to grab the mouse and click on the row to select it. This new behavior is bad because I try to write my programs with the aim to use the keyboard as much as possible and to avoid unneccessary grabs to the mouse.

Sorry that I was not able to show the bug exactly at the beginning because I misremembered. Next time I will try to make it better.

Christof THALHOFER changed the state of the bug to: Opened.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----