[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2909: Tableview Select() does not select

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2909&from=L21haW4-

Comment #14 by Christof THALHOFER:

Hmm crazy. I have a virtual machine also. I will test the next few days with different versions of Gambas. It could also be that my example is not good, because I wanted to create a situation like in our production software, but it's not the same code. I reject the bug and reopen it when my example shows it clearly and unambiguously. Thank you for your testing!

Christof THALHOFER changed the state of the bug to: Rejected.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----