[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2899: IDE: Projects cannot be "sent bei Email" any longer

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2899&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Claus DIETRICH:

Hi Bruce
Thanks for the info! This is of course a feasible way to overcome the problem on my local platform. However, it is of no help for all those, who for example use my scanner app as AppImage. They expect, that scans can be sent by email without this trick. I also don't know yet, whether the new property UsePortal (=False) is a reliable way to obtain the full SendMail functionality on all distros.

BTW: I missed to write, what the main issue is: The default email client opens, but the attachment isn't there.

With best regards
Claus

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----