[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2877: Gambas3 will not start - error message

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2877&from=L21haW4-

Scott VINE reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Gambas3 will not start - error message

Type             : Bug
Priority         : High
Gambas version   : 3.19
Product          : Unknown

Description
**

we have not used the gambas3 ide in quite a while so we do not know when this started. we asked at gambasone and bruce steers helped us a lot. we tried all his removal code but the end result was the same.

Someone else at this club may have erased something that caused this. we do not know.

Gambas3 was completelyn erased and reloaded about 4 times with same result.

Hope you can help or we wait until April and load up kubuntu 24.04.

System information

Gambas3 ide will not start - priority high

kubuntu 22.04.4 - latest

sorry can't get anything else - gambas3 will not start

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----