[Gambas-user] Webview Events not being Raised.

Denis Crowther denisc at exemail.com.au
Sat Jan 27 06:08:10 CET 2024

On 1/27/24 12:38, Denis Crowther wrote:
> Using Gambas 3.18.90
>
> Clicking a link on a web page changes the url as expected but doesn't
> trigger the Start/Progress/Finished Events.
>
> Clicking the "Release Notes" on the Gambas webpage for example.

Using Gambas 3.18.90

An Update:

I have a button that sets the url. I click the button it goes to the new
website, events are fired, all good.

but if I click the button again the url isn't changed but the
Start/Progress/Finished Events are triggered again.

That shouldn't happen should it? If you're already on the webpage only
Reload should fire the events, yes?

--
Regards
Denis