[Gambas-user] gb.media - audio recording file is emptied when ending the program

Benoît Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Wed Jan 17 23:06:40 CET 2024

Le 17/01/2024 à 22:30, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> It seems that the filesink element restarts recording on its own, and so
>   by clearing the location, you prevent it from doing that.
>
> But why does it happen only with GUI, i.e. with a GUI event loop and not
> the default interpreter event loop?

I think it's fixed in the last commit.

I was wrong, using GUI or not didn't affect the problem. The bug was
that pipelines were incorrectly restarted when freed!

Because if you ask GStreamer to stop a pipeline whereas it is closed,
the pipeline restarts.

Tell me if it is ok for you.

Benoît Minisini.