[Gambas-user] gb.media - audio recording file is emptied when ending the program

vuott at tutanota.com vuott at tutanota.com
Wed Jan 17 13:09:16 CET 2024

Well, with a CLI-program the created file is not empty, only if the "MediaPipeline" instance variable is "global" (as Claus had already pointed out). In that case, however, I found that in order to make the program terminate, it is necessary to impose the "Quit" function.

Instead, if this variable is "local," an empty audio file is generated. I had known about this problem for a long time, and to solve it, I adopted the temporary support file stratagem. If the variable is "local," the program ends regularly.

17 gen 2024, 10:44 da benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org: