[Gambas-user] Turn off window modality while its showing?

System64 Development 64xcode at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:54:33 CET 2024

El 15/1/24 a las 08:58, BB escribió:
> I have a lot of image files that I show in a modal popup form. Now I
> want to stop an instance of the form being modal, so I can select
> another image and pop it up as well (so I can compare them). Any ideas?

You can stop the form .modal = True instance but record in some var its
path, for example if you press the control key.

Then create an new instance, this time .modeal = false whit the "old"
path, then while you has the ctrl key pressed you can open more new
instances with new paths.

fx = New FShowPic(pMain)
       If bCtrl = True Then
         fx.Modal = False