[Gambas-user] gb.gui.base]._Gui._InitMenuBarShortcut.107: #29: Invalid object

fmfdario fmfdario at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:51:03 CET 2024

Happy new year!.

Sometimes I get that error when exiting the Gambas3 editor.

My proyect is using:

gb.form

gb.gui.qt

gb.image

(Components by defaults)

I have been trying different window managers.

If you use a window manager and a component like gb.gui.qtor gb.gtk3,
the output may or may not be wrong.
It is more prone to creating errors if you use qt and less with gtk.

Which window manager do you usually use in your system ?

You can see it from the terminal if you use:wm-detect

I am using Linux Mint Mate 21.1 and this moment wm-detect say this:

Desktop environment: MATE
Window manager: marco (5138) marco (5145)
Compositing: enabled

Thanks in advance.