[Gambas-user] odd qt behaviour with scrollview

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 23:19:06 CET 2024

So I've made a Klotski like game thats getting close to completion but have
just found a glitch i cannot solve.

It's called Blockski+ and is on the farm or can be found here
https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?t=1696
(I cannot attach it to this post as it is too big)

see the attached picture to see the problem.

The project has a form (the board selector) that hides the main panel and
shows a selection panel.

then when the selection panel closes it hides and the main panel shows
again.

running with gtk2 and 3 when it shows again it is like the top picture as
expected.

with qt it is like the bottom one. only half a scrollview.
I've tried a few things to correct it but cannot at present.

Any ideas ?
any advise appreciated

BruceS