[Gambas-user] IDE Spanish translation

Benoît Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Mon Feb 19 01:22:46 CET 2024

Le 16/02/2024 à 11:35, System64 Development a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> There is the merge request for the Spanish translation. I took the
> master branch not the 3.19.0 branch, please tell me if this is not the
> correct way.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Martin

If you want your translation to be in the stable release, you should put
it both in the 'stable' and in the 'master' branch. Otherwise, a
backport is needed, which may or may not work depending on the
differences in the strings to translate between the two branches.

I hope I was clear.

--
Benoît Minisini.