[Gambas-user] Get the default file manager

System64 Development 64xcode at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 18:16:53 CET 2024

El 18/2/24 a las 16:43, Benoît Minisini escribió:
> Instead of adding a boolean argument, can't you just make the default
> application always the first application of the returned array?

For me it would be perfect this way.
1 - List the ones in the [Default Applications] section of the
/home/<USER>/.config/ file.
2 - List the ones in the [Added Associations] section of the
/home/<USER>/.config/ file as well.
3 - Put the rest of .desktop that are associated to the mime type in the
directory .

This way we can make a better logic of decision making about which
program to choose to perform an action when we call from the gambas code
to this applications indirectly.

Martin.