[Gambas-user] Get the default file manager

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:01:47 CET 2024

Hang on a  dawg gone minute !!

if now gambas IDE opens with Desktop.Open(sTheProjectFolder) then you have
a VERY broken linux and clicking ANY folder on the desktop will load gambas
IDE.  (yep i've done this before lol)

You should do the following...
Right click any folder on the desktop.
Select "Open With"
Make sure the "Always use this program" is selected (this is what was
selected when you opened with gambas before)
Then choose your Thunar or whatever file manager.

And next time you choose "Open with" on a directory and select gambas make
sure the "Always use this" is NOT selected.

BruceS