[Gambas-user] A whole load of directories in my .local folder ??

Benoît Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Thu Feb 15 16:12:41 CET 2024

Le 15/02/2024 à 16:06, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> I'm trying to think back 180 launches of gambas ago because i had 180
> folders ??
> That must be when you changed something.
>
> could it be litehtml ?  (i'm curious about the fact it's an .sqlite file)
>
> I deleted them all so cannot get an earliest date on them.
> Respects
>
> BruceS

OK, it's not _InitApp() then... It's another library outside of Gambas
code that decides to create these folders, using the internal name of
the application applied by 'gb.gtk3'. But why does it put them inside
'~/.local/share', this is not the place. I don't think it's 'litehtml',
as this library does not use anything except the C/C++ system library.

Benoît Minisini.