[Gambas-user] Request to merge translations

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Tue Feb 13 16:59:22 CET 2024

Il 13/02/24 10:19, Gianluigi ha scritto:
> Il 13/02/24 09:54, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:

>>> I was not available this week-end, so I didn't have time to look at
>>> the merge request yet.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>

>> I just merged your merge request, but I think it was broken, as there
>> are no apparent change inside. Can you check that?
>>
> Hi Benoit,
>
> you're right, I obviously did something wrong in conflict resolution.
>
> Today I redo the translations and try to redo the union.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks and regards
> Gianluigi

Hi Benoit,

I saw that you deleted the branc gambas-master at me, do I need to give
any special command?
Now if I try to update gambas (git pull upstream master) I get error.
If I open gambas in the IDE now I don't see gb.highlight (see image) and
for the wiki I get this error (see image).
Any suggestions?

Thank you and regards
Gianluigi